There are many advantages and benefits of working at Howes Percival but we believe we have a number of very strong selling points which set us apart from other firms. These are:
- The quality of work which we can offer. Our excellent client base means that we can offer the quality of work that rivals anything a City practice can offer.
- Our meritocratic reward system means that talent and hard work at all levels within the firm are rewarded.
- The opportunity to progress quickly for those who perform well. Howes Percival is of a size which can recognise achievement and progress people quickly.
We recognise that our people are our most important asset. For this reason we provide a truly supportive working environment across all departments together with excellent training and development opportunities. We have been recognised as an Investors In People employer for 11 years and this underlines our commitment to our staff.
It is important to us that staff enjoy working for Howes Percival and have fun whilst at work. We expect people to work hard but also want our staff to enjoy what they do.
We offer a very competitive flexible benefits package which includes:
- A salary at market rate or above
- Discretionary bonus scheme which rewards exceptional performance
- 25 days’ holiday (30 days at director and partner level)
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension plan with matched contributions up to 5%
- Staff income protection scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee introduction scheme
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Financial support for studying professional qualifications (in line with the firm’s policy)