Alice’s extensive experience covers all aspects of commercial property – from residential and commercial development land to offices, retail, industrial and leisure industry property. She acts for both public and private sectors in development and infrastructure schemes, including strategic land. Alice has represented regeneration bodies, transport providers, investment trusts and developers in projects throughout England as well as investors and occupiers of real estate.
As a director, Alice has a senior role in the development of the commercial property team and its business. She has also embraced a training role for clients and colleagues in practical issues to do with land law, landlord and tenant matters and issues and structures relevant to development land.
- 2011 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 1997 - 2010: Eversheds, Associate/Senior Associate
- 1993 - 1997: Fosters, Solicitor
- 1981 - 1992: Taylor Wessing, Solicitor/Partner
- 1976 - 1981: Macfarlanes, Trainee and Solicitor
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.