Amy’s experience as a planning lawyer has been gained over the years in both local authority and private practice. Even when she moved to private practice she continued to undertake planning prosecution and s106 agreement work for local authorities. Her client base and experience is wide ranging, from residential development, social housing, equine development, agricultural development and diversification, to commercial and leisure development. Her work includes the submission of planning applications for clients. She is regularly rated in legal directories and clients confirm her no nonsense negotiating style is invaluable.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2000 - 2015: Taylor Vinters, Partner (2008)
- 1997 - 2000: East Cambridgeshire District Council, Trainee Solicitor/Principal Solicitor
- 1996 - 1997: Liverpool City Council, Paralegal
- 1995 - 1996: College of Law, Chester
Howes Percival advises on sale of Kelvin Power
Howes Percival has advised the shareholders of Kelvin…
Employers warned not to ask about pregnancy or children during recruitment
Howes Percival outlines questions employers should…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.