Amy specialises in all areas of family law, specifically focusing on complex financial matters arising during a relationship breakdown. Amy advises on divorce, separation, child-related matters, pre/post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation, civil partnerships, domestic violence, variation of orders, and child maintenance.
Amy is a Partner at Howes Percival LLP, having joined the Norwich office on 7th April 2014. Amy was previously a Director and Head of the Family Law team at Rogers & Norton. Amy is a member of Resolution and a trained collaborative lawyer.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2014 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2011 - 2014: Rogers & Norton, Head of the Family Team
- 2008 - 2014: Rogers & Norton, Director/Partner
- 2006 - 2008: Rogers & Norton, Associate Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Rogers & Norton, Solicitor
- 2002 - 2004: Rogers & Norton, Trainee Solicitor
- 2001 - 2002: Hart Brown, Client Coordinator & Paralegal
- 2000 - 2001: Guildford College of Law LPC
- 1997 - 2000: Staffordshire University Law (LLB)
"She's very organised and she's very strong for her clients."
Reading between the lines: implied terms in commercial leases
As the saying goes, better the devil you know. Landlords and tenants need to be aware that commercial leases contain implied terms that are not expressly written down. Leases set out the obligations on the part of both the landlord…
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.