Amy specialises in all areas of family law, specifically focusing on complex financial matters arising during a relationship breakdown. Amy advises on divorce, separation, child-related matters, pre/post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation, civil partnerships, domestic violence, variation of orders, and child maintenance.
Amy is a Partner at Howes Percival LLP, having joined the Norwich office on 7th April 2014. Amy was previously a Director and Head of the Family Law team at Rogers & Norton. Amy is a member of Resolution and a trained collaborative lawyer.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2014 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2011 - 2014: Rogers & Norton, Head of the Family Team
- 2008 - 2014: Rogers & Norton, Director/Partner
- 2006 - 2008: Rogers & Norton, Associate Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Rogers & Norton, Solicitor
- 2002 - 2004: Rogers & Norton, Trainee Solicitor
- 2001 - 2002: Hart Brown, Client Coordinator & Paralegal
- 2000 - 2001: Guildford College of Law LPC
- 1997 - 2000: Staffordshire University Law (LLB)
"She's very organised and she's very strong for her clients."
Divorce in the Time of Coronavirus: How Will the Family Business Be Valued?
Family law partner, Justine Flack discusses how family businesses may be valued in the wake of coronavirus and why it may be necessary to take a broader view in terms of the short, medium and long term impact on valuations.
Divorce in the Time of Coronavirus: What can you do if your settlement no longer seems fair?
Family law partner, Justine Flack looks at the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on divorce settlements and gives some practical steps for those who feel their settlement has become unfair in light of the circumstances.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.