Amy specialises in all areas of family law, specifically focusing on complex financial matters arising during a relationship breakdown. Amy advises on divorce, separation, child-related matters, pre/post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation, civil partnerships, domestic violence, variation of orders, and child maintenance.
Amy is a Partner at Howes Percival LLP, having joined the Norwich office on 7th April 2014. Amy was previously a Director and Head of the Family Law team at Rogers & Norton. Amy is a member of Resolution and a trained collaborative lawyer.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2014 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2011 - 2014: Rogers & Norton, Head of the Family Team
- 2008 - 2014: Rogers & Norton, Director/Partner
- 2006 - 2008: Rogers & Norton, Associate Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Rogers & Norton, Solicitor
- 2002 - 2004: Rogers & Norton, Trainee Solicitor
- 2001 - 2002: Hart Brown, Client Coordinator & Paralegal
- 2000 - 2001: Guildford College of Law LPC
- 1997 - 2000: Staffordshire University Law (LLB)
"She's very organised and she's very strong for her clients."
Coronavirus Act 2020 – what does it mean for commercial landlords and tenants?
Commercial Landlord? Business Tenant? If you are either of these, you are going to be worried about protecting your business income stream, how you are going to pay your rent, and meet your other liabilities in the coming weeks.
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.