Amy specialises in all areas of family law, specifically focusing on complex financial matters arising during a relationship breakdown. Amy advises on divorce, separation, child-related matters, pre/post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation, civil partnerships, domestic violence, variation of orders, and child maintenance.
Amy is a Partner at Howes Percival LLP, having joined the Norwich office on 7th April 2014. Amy was previously a Director and Head of the Family Law team at Rogers & Norton. Amy is a member of Resolution and a trained collaborative lawyer.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2014 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2011 - 2014: Rogers & Norton, Head of the Family Team
- 2008 - 2014: Rogers & Norton, Director/Partner
- 2006 - 2008: Rogers & Norton, Associate Solicitor
- 2004 - 2006: Rogers & Norton, Solicitor
- 2002 - 2004: Rogers & Norton, Trainee Solicitor
- 2001 - 2002: Hart Brown, Client Coordinator & Paralegal
- 2000 - 2001: Guildford College of Law LPC
- 1997 - 2000: Staffordshire University Law (LLB)
New commercial real estate Partner for Howes Percival’s Northampton office
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has expanded…
Government Launches Consultation on Insolvency and Corporate Governance
Following on from a number of recent high profile…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.