Bethia joined the commercial property team as an Associate in October 2019, having completed her training contract at a local firm in Norwich.
Bethia has experience dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions, disposals and commercial leases.
- 2019 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017-2019: Trainee Solicitor, Rogers & Norton Solicitors
- 2015-2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- (2012) German Law, Universität des Saarlandes
- (2011) French Law, Université de Lille II
- 2009 – 2014: European Law LLB, University of Warwick
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival’s employment law team in East Anglia…