Bethia joined the commercial property team as an Associate in October 2019, having completed her training contract at a local firm in Norwich.
Bethia has experience dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions, disposals and commercial leases.
- 2019 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017-2019: Trainee Solicitor, Rogers & Norton Solicitors
- 2015-2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- (2012) German Law, Universität des Saarlandes
- (2011) French Law, Université de Lille II
- 2009 – 2014: European Law LLB, University of Warwick
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…