Bethia joined the commercial property team as an Associate in October 2019, having completed her training contract at a local firm in Norwich.
Bethia has experience dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions, disposals and commercial leases.
- 2019 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017-2019: Trainee Solicitor, Rogers & Norton Solicitors
- 2015-2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- (2012) German Law, Universität des Saarlandes
- (2011) French Law, Université de Lille II
- 2009 – 2014: European Law LLB, University of Warwick
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…