Bethia joined the commercial property team as an Associate in October 2019, having completed her training contract at a local firm in Norwich.
Bethia has experience dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions, disposals and commercial leases.
- 2019 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017-2019: Trainee Solicitor, Rogers & Norton Solicitors
- 2015-2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- (2012) German Law, Universität des Saarlandes
- (2011) French Law, Université de Lille II
- 2009 – 2014: European Law LLB, University of Warwick
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…