Bethia joined the commercial property team as an Associate in October 2019, having completed her training contract at a local firm in Norwich.
Bethia has experience dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions, disposals and commercial leases.
- 2019 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017-2019: Trainee Solicitor, Rogers & Norton Solicitors
- 2015-2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School
- (2012) German Law, Universität des Saarlandes
- (2011) French Law, Université de Lille II
- 2009 – 2014: European Law LLB, University of Warwick
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…