Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
Howes Percival Winner in 6 Lex 100 Categories
Howes Percival has been announced as a winner in six…
IPO rejects Liverpool FC’s trade mark application due to “geographical significance”
Howes Percival Employment Team ranked top
Our employment team has some great news that we want…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.