Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- April 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
Howes Percival advises on sale of Kelvin Power
Howes Percival has advised the shareholders of Kelvin…
Employers warned not to ask about pregnancy or children during recruitment
Howes Percival outlines questions employers should…
Howes Percival advises Mazars Financial Planning on acquisition
Howes Percival has advised Mazars Financial Planning…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.