Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
"Charlotte McClean is fantastic to work with and provides excellent support."
Howes Percival acts for Bossick Enterprises Ltd and Bossick Hotels Ltd on the acquisition of The George Hotel
Howes Percival’s Cambridge office wins ‘Commercial Litigation Team of the Year’
Howes Percival expands MK office with key senior corporate partner hire
Ex-Dentons head of Corporate and Commercial, Andy…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.