Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Howes Percival becomes first Cornerstone Employer for Norwich Careers Hub
Howes Percival has partnered with The Careers & Enterprise…
Howes Percival appoints three newly qualified solicitors
Following the successful completion of their training…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.