Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- April 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
Howes Percival appointed to £130m Government panel
Howes Percival has been appointed to the Government’s…
New Right to Parental Bereavement Leave
The Parental Bereavement (Leave and Pay) Act 2018…
Howes Percival welcomes ‘no-fault’ divorce consultation
Leading law firm Howes Percival has welcomed the announcement…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.