Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- April 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
Government Issues Brexit White Paper
The Government has now published its much anticipated…
Help for Businesses in Recovering Debt Payments From Individuals and Sole Traders
Law firm reports profit up 37% as investments pay off
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has reported…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.