Damien joined our Milton Keynes office from Dentons in 2021. With over seven years’ experience in commercial property, he has significant experience working with a range of clients to achieve their goals and manage their property portfolios.
Damien has worked with a number of household names in the automotive, retail, housebuilding and infrastructure sectors as well as local businesses on property management, development, acquisitions and disposals.
Based in the Milton Keynes office, Damien is part of the Commercial Property team delivering services to clients both locally to MK and nationally.
Damien is currently studying towards the SQE.
- 2021 – Present: Paralegal, Howes Percival
- 2020 – 2021: Contract Specialist, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- 2018 – 2020: Paralegal, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- 2017 – 2018: Paralegal, Woodfines Solicitors
- 2015 – 2017: Paralegal, Sherrards Solicitors
The government has launched its consultation along with draft Regulations, to seek views from individuals,…
Four new faces for Norwich property development team
Howes Percival advises on acquisition of leading document and data processing business
Get in touch