Damien has recently joined our Milton Keynes office from Dentons. With over six years’ experience in commercial property he has significant experience working with a range of clients to their goals and manage their property portfolios.
Damien has worked with a number of household names in the retail, housebuilding and infrastructure sectors as well as local businesses on property management, development, acquisitions and disposals.
Based in the Milton Keynes office, Damien is part of the Commercial Property team delivering services to clients both locally to MK and nationally.
- 2021 – Present: Paralegal, Howes Percival
- 2020 – 2021: Contract Specialist, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- 2018 – 2020: Paralegal, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- 2017 – 2018: Paralegal, Woodfines Solicitors
- 2015 – 2017: Paralegal, Sherrards Solicitors
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch