Fleur is an associate in the Commercial Property team based in the Milton Keynes office. Fleur deals with various matters including buying and selling commercial property, property finance and developments, and landlord and tenant documentation.
Fleur successfully completed her training contract earlier this year with seats in Commercial Property, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery, and Property Litigation.
- 2021 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2019 - 2021: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2018 - 2019: Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course and LLM (Masters)
- 2017 - 2018: Nottingham Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2013 - 2017: University of Nottingham, English and French BA Joint Hons
New case law on rents under the Electronic Communications Code
Two recent cases have looked at the issue that is probably most relevant to landowners with electronic communications equipment on their land (and probably most relevant to the operators as well) – the rents payable under the Code.…
Five new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced 14 senior promotions,…
Howes Percival appoints senior commercial and technology specialist
Howes Percival has appointed specialist commercial…
Get in touch