Fleur is an associate in the Commercial Property team based in the Milton Keynes office. Fleur deals with various matters including buying and selling commercial property, property finance and developments, and landlord and tenant documentation.
Fleur successfully completed her training contract earlier this year with seats in Commercial Property, Insolvency & Corporate Recovery, and Property Litigation.
- 2021 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2019 - 2021: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2018 - 2019: Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course and LLM (Masters)
- 2017 - 2018: Nottingham Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2013 - 2017: University of Nottingham, English and French BA Joint Hons
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch