Gurjeet is a third seat trainee undertaking a split seat in the Insolvency and Property Litigation departments in our Northampton office. Gurjeet has previously completed seats in Company Commercial and in Commercial Property.
Gurjeet commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2017. Prior to this, Gurjeet worked as a paralegal developing knowledge in insurance dispute litigation.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: DAC Beachcroft LLP, DAC Beachcroft Claims Limited, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2016: Legal Practice Course, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- 2014 - 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- 2011 - 2014: English BA, University of Leicester
Our Commercial team regularly advises on a wide range…
The Government has published its much delayed revised National Planning Policy Framework
In October last year, the Government launched a consultation on updates to the National Planning Policy Framework (“NPPF”) and the National Planning Practice Guidance (“NPPG”) setting out proposed alterations to the standard method…
Howes Percival recognised for supporting young jobseekers
Howes Percival has been awarded a Norwich for Jobs’…
Larking Gowen Launches 2019 Tourism and Leisure Business Survey
Howes Percival is pleased to sponsor Larking Gowen’s…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.