Gurjeet is a third seat trainee undertaking a split seat in the Insolvency and Property Litigation departments in our Northampton office. Gurjeet has previously completed seats in Company Commercial and in Commercial Property.
Gurjeet commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2017. Prior to this, Gurjeet worked as a paralegal developing knowledge in insurance dispute litigation.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: DAC Beachcroft LLP, DAC Beachcroft Claims Limited, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2016: Legal Practice Course, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- 2014 - 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- 2011 - 2014: English BA, University of Leicester
Our Commercial team regularly advises on a wide range…
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Howes Percival Celebrates Pride Month with Inaugural Event
On 27 June, Howes Percival launched its inaugural…
Howes Percival appoints new director to strengthen its Private Client Team
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has strengthened…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.