Gurjeet completed her training with the firm in September 2019 and joined the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team in Leicester. Gurjeet previously carried out her third seat with Northampton’s Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team as a split seat with Property Litigation, and her fourth seat with the Insolvency and Commercial Litigation teams in Leicester. Upon qualification, Gurjeet assists the team in relation to a wide variety of corporate and personal insolvency matters.
September 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
• 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
• 2016 - 2017: DAC Beachcroft LLP, DAC Beachcroft Claims Limited, Paralegal
• 2015 - 2016: Legal Practice Course, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
• 2014 - 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
• 2011 - 2014: English BA, University of Leicester
How will the National Security and Investment Bill affect your M&A and investments?
The National Security and Investment Bill 2019-21 was first introduced to the House of Commons on 11 November 2020. Brigitta Naunton, a Director in the Corporate and Commercial team at Howes Percival looks at what this means for your…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.