Gurjeet completed her training with the firm in September 2019 and joined the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team in Leicester. Gurjeet previously carried out her third seat with Northampton’s Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team as a split seat with Property Litigation, and her fourth seat with the Insolvency and Commercial Litigation teams in Leicester. Upon qualification, Gurjeet assists the team in relation to a wide variety of corporate and personal insolvency matters.
September 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
• 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
• 2016 - 2017: DAC Beachcroft LLP, DAC Beachcroft Claims Limited, Paralegal
• 2015 - 2016: Legal Practice Course, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
• 2014 - 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
• 2011 - 2014: English BA, University of Leicester
Investment Fraud : The Vultures Preying on the Global Financial Crisis
In this blog, Carl Mifflin, Head of Restructuring and Insolvency at Howes Percival, examines how investment fraud has thrived in recent years, highlights how economic uncertainty provides a breeding ground for fraudsters and identifies…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.