Gurjeet is a third seat trainee undertaking a split seat in the Insolvency and Property Litigation departments in our Northampton office. Gurjeet has previously completed seats in Company Commercial and in Commercial Property.
Gurjeet commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2017. Prior to this, Gurjeet worked as a paralegal developing knowledge in insurance dispute litigation.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: DAC Beachcroft LLP, DAC Beachcroft Claims Limited, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2016: Legal Practice Course, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- 2014 - 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- 2011 - 2014: English BA, University of Leicester
Our Commercial team regularly advises on a wide range…
Promotion Agreement or Option Agreement- What’s in Your Best Interest?
There is a long history of Developers using Option Agreements to secure interest in parcels of land which have the potential for Planning Permission but, in recent years there has been an increase in the use of Promotion Agreements.…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central & East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for the…
Howes Percival celebrates three years in Cambridge with party for 130 clients and contacts
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.