Gurjeet completed her training with the firm in September 2019 and joined the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team in Leicester. Gurjeet previously carried out her third seat with Northampton’s Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team as a split seat with Property Litigation, and her fourth seat with the Insolvency and Commercial Litigation teams in Leicester. Upon qualification, Gurjeet assists the team in relation to a wide variety of corporate and personal insolvency matters.
September 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
• 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
• 2016 - 2017: DAC Beachcroft LLP, DAC Beachcroft Claims Limited, Paralegal
• 2015 - 2016: Legal Practice Course, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
• 2014 - 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
• 2011 - 2014: English BA, University of Leicester
Government announces temporary changes to Enterprise Management Incentive share schemes
HMRC have announced legislative measures designed to help individuals participating in an enterprise management incentive (EMI) share option scheme who might have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic maintain the tax advantages…
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.