Gurjeet is a third seat trainee undertaking a split seat in the Insolvency and Property Litigation departments in our Northampton office. Gurjeet has previously completed seats in Company Commercial and in Commercial Property.
Gurjeet commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2017. Prior to this, Gurjeet worked as a paralegal developing knowledge in insurance dispute litigation.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: DAC Beachcroft LLP, DAC Beachcroft Claims Limited, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2016: Legal Practice Course, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- 2014 - 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law (London Bloomsbury)
- 2011 - 2014: English BA, University of Leicester
Our Commercial team regularly advises on a wide range…
Residential landlords must contribute up to £3,500 to improve energy efficiency of rented homes
In the first of a series of articles, we look at amendments to the Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) Regulations 2015, also known as the minimum energy efficiency standards (‘MEES’), which came into effect…
Howes Percival Partner Co-Authors IQ’s ‘Health & Safety Law in Quarries’
The Institute of Quarrying (IQ) has relaunched its…
Trio of new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.