Haleema is a second year trainee currently undertaking her third seat in the Corporate team based in Leicester.
For her first seat, Haleema spent 6 months in the Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring team based in Northampton. For her second seat, Haleema spent 6 months in the Planning team based in Leicester.
Haleema commenced her training contract with the firm in March 2022 after completing her LLM Legal Practice Course at BPP University.
- 2022 – Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 – 2022: Paralegal in Insolvency and Corporate Recovery, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2021: Business Development Assistant followed by 6 months as a paralegal in Private Client and 8 months in Business and Finance, Greenwoods GRM
- 2019 – 2021: Part time Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2017 – 2018: Erasmus Exchange Programme, University of Granada, Spain
- 2015 – 2019: Law with Spanish Law (incl. Year Abroad) LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield
Preparing for a Smooth Transaction: From the Perspective of a Corporate Trainee
No deals are the same but there are common issues…
Online Safety - Removing the Harm
On 16 December 2022, the government published a guide…
ESG in Commercial Contracts – How to Get Started
ESG can be a daunting area for those trying to tackle…
Howes Percival wins Milton Keynes Achievement Award
Howes Percival has once again won the award for the…
Howes Percival advises Corby-based Nene Capital on acquisition
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Corby-based…
Get in touch