Haleema is a second year trainee currently undertaking her third seat in the Corporate team based in Leicester.
For her first seat, Haleema spent 6 months in the Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring team based in Northampton. For her second seat, Haleema spent 6 months in the Planning team based in Leicester.
Haleema commenced her training contract with the firm in March 2022 after completing her LLM Legal Practice Course at BPP University.
- 2022 – Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 – 2022: Paralegal in Insolvency and Corporate Recovery, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 – 2021: Business Development Assistant followed by 6 months as a paralegal in Private Client and 8 months in Business and Finance, Greenwoods GRM
- 2019 – 2021: Part time Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2017 – 2018: Erasmus Exchange Programme, University of Granada, Spain
- 2015 – 2019: Law with Spanish Law (incl. Year Abroad) LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield
Banking & Finance
Preparing for a Smooth Transaction: From the Perspective of a Corporate Trainee
Commercial Law Update: Government Announcement on Payment Practices Rules
Ofcom Refers UK Cloud Infrastructure Market to CMA
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch