Hannah joined Howes Percival in June 2023 as a Senior Associate specialising in all matters relating to relationship breakdowns and families, including:
- Financial matters arising from a marriage or relationship breakdown, including involving pensions, businesses and overseas assets.
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
- Complicated children matters including arrangements for children post separation, prohibited steps and specific issue orders, domestic and international relocation and abduction proceedings.
- Injunctive proceedings, including non-molestation and occupation orders.
Hannah also regularly provides independent legal advice to intended parents and surrogates during their surrogacy journey, together with obtaining Parental Orders. Hannah is also able to advise clients in relation to adoption proceedings and legal parenthood.
Hannah aims to support each client individually through their journey while providing robust and pragmatic advice.
- 2023 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2019 – 2023: JMW Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2017 – 2019: Oliver & Co Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2017: Oliver & Co Solicitors, Paralegal
- 2014 – 2016: University of Law, LPC and LLM
- 2011 – 2014: University of Chester, First Class LLB
Get in touch