Harriet is an Associate in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team. Harriet advises lenders and borrowers on a range of banking transactions with particular experience in acquisition finance, real estate finance (both investment and development), restructurings/refinances and general corporate financing transactions. Hattie also has expertise advising on a range of Corporate transactions.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2018: Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: BPP University, Legal Practice Course
- 2013 - 2014: BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2010 - 2013: University of Liverpool, BSc Marine Biology
The Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) went live on 23 March with the aim of supporting businesses with an annual turnover of up to £45 million to access funding. At the same time, the Covid Corporate Financing…
The Bounce Back Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The latest funding scheme forming part of the UK government’s temporary response to the economic shock caused by the coronavirus pandemic has gone live today. The Bounce Back Loan Scheme allows many businesses to borrow between £2,000…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.