Harriet is a solicitor in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team. Harriet advises lenders and borrowers on a range of banking transactions with particular experience in acquisition finance, real estate finance (both investment and development), restructurings/refinances and general corporate financing transactions. Hattie also has expertise advising on a range of Corporate transactions.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2017 - 2018: Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: BPP University, Legal Practice Course
- 2013 - 2014: BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2010 - 2013: University of Liverpool, BSc Marine Biology
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.