James is a solicitor in the Company Commercial team and has experience of advising clients on a range of business related matters, including the acquisition and disposal of businesses, company constitutional matters, joint ventures and commercial agreements.
James qualified into the Company Commercial department at Howes Percival in September 2016 after completing his training contract with the firm. James is based in the Norwich office.
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: Thomson Reuters Legal UK Ltd
- 2010 - 2012: Moorgate College of Law
- 2008: Graduated from the University of Nottingham
New commercial real estate Partner for Howes Percival’s Northampton office
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has expanded…
Government Launches Consultation on Insolvency and Corporate Governance
Following on from a number of recent high profile…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.