Jennifer recently re-joined the Estates team having previously worked with them prior to qualification. She has experience of commercial and agricultural property transactions and acting for both clients and their lenders in respect of various financing arrangements. Jennifer assists senior fee earners in the team in a range of rural land matters including first registrations and estate re-organisations.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2017 - 2018: Rogers & Norton, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: Rogers & Norton, Trainee Solicitor
- 2012 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2010 - 2012: Citizen’s Advice Bureau, General Adviser
- 2009 - 2010: Legal Practice Couse (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2009: National Institute of Education, Republic of Korea
- 2005 - 2008: Coventry University, LLB Law
Howes Percival Recognised in Chambers High Net Worth Guide
Howes Percival’s Private Client team has been ranked…
Several Howes Percival Lawyers Recognised in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame
Six partners from Howes Percival have been recognised…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.