Jennifer recently re-joined the Estates team having previously worked with them prior to qualification. She has experience of commercial and agricultural property transactions and acting for both clients and their lenders in respect of various financing arrangements. Jennifer assists senior fee earners in the team in a range of rural land matters including first registrations and estate re-organisations.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2017 - 2018: Rogers & Norton, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: Rogers & Norton, Trainee Solicitor
- 2012 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2010 - 2012: Citizen’s Advice Bureau, General Adviser
- 2009 - 2010: Legal Practice Couse (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2009: National Institute of Education, Republic of Korea
- 2005 - 2008: Coventry University, LLB Law
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.