Jessica is undertaking her second seat in the Company Commercial team in Leicester and has recently completed her first seat in Commercial Property.
Prior to commencing her training contract with the firm in September 2018, Jessica previously worked in the insolvency department in our Northampton office undertaking a variety of tasks including debt collection matters, research and preparing documents for Court. Jessica joined Howes Percival after a merger with Summers Nigh Law in June 2017.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017 - 2018: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 2017 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Insolvency (merged with HP)
- 2016 - 2017: Summers Nigh Law LLP, Insolvency
- 2015 - 2016: International Human Rights Law (LLM), University of Leicester
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB), University of Leicester
Our Commercial team regularly advises on a wide range…
Our Corporate team advises clients on significant…
Our Commercial property team has a strong reputation…
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
Our extensive Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team…
Howes Percival Celebrates Pride Month with Inaugural Event
On 27 June, Howes Percival launched its inaugural…
Howes Percival appoints new director to strengthen its Private Client Team
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has strengthened…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.