Jessica is currently in her final seat in our Commercial Litigation and Insolvency departments in Leicester. She has previously completed seats in Intellectual Property & IT, Commercial Property, and Company Commercial across our East Midlands offices.
Prior to commencing her training contract with the firm in September 2018, Jessica previously worked in the insolvency department in our Northampton office undertaking a variety of tasks including debt collection matters, research and preparing documents for Court. Jessica joined Howes Percival after a merger with Summers Nigh Law in June 2017.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017 - 2018: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 2017 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Insolvency (merged with HP)
- 2016 - 2017: Summers Nigh Law LLP, Insolvency
- 2015 - 2016: International Human Rights Law (LLM), University of Leicester
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB), University of Leicester
Our Commercial property lawyers have a strong reputation…
Our Corporate team advises clients on significant…
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team advises…
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
Our extensive Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team…
Our Intellectual Property team and Patent Attorney's…
Property Dispute Resolution
Our award-winning Dispute Resolution team operates…
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.