I am undertaking my first seat in Commercial Property in the Leicester office.
Prior to commencing my training contract with the firm in September 2018, I previously worked in the insolvency department in our Northampton office undertaking a variety of tasks including assisting in debt collection matters, research and preparing documents for Court. I have worked at Howes Percival since its merger with Summers Nigh Law in June 2017.
- 2012-2015: Law (LLB), University of Leicester
- 2015-2016: International Human Rights Law (LLM), University of Leicester
- 2016-2017: Summers Nigh Law LLP, Insolvency
- 2017-2018: Howes Percival LLP, Insolvency (merged with HP)
- 2017-2018: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University