Jessica is currently undertaking her third seat in our Intellectual Property & IT team split between the Northampton and Milton Keynes teams. She completed her previous two seats in Commercial Property and Company Commercial in our Leicester office.
Prior to commencing her training contract with the firm in September 2018, Jessica previously worked in the insolvency department in our Northampton office undertaking a variety of tasks including debt collection matters, research and preparing documents for Court. Jessica joined Howes Percival after a merger with Summers Nigh Law in June 2017.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017 - 2018: Legal Practice Course, De Montfort University
- 2017 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Insolvency (merged with HP)
- 2016 - 2017: Summers Nigh Law LLP, Insolvency
- 2015 - 2016: International Human Rights Law (LLM), University of Leicester
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB), University of Leicester
Our Intellectual Property team combines genuine expertise…
IT and Digital Commerce
Our IT and Digital Commerce team is made up of specialists…
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In force since 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.