Jonathan specialises in commercial real estate, advising many of the region’s leading developers, investors, landlords, tenants and funders. Jonathan leads the Cambridge real estate team and has developed a strong client following.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2007 - 2014: Birketts LLP, Partner (Head of Real Estate in Cambridge)
- 2006 - 2007: Prettys, Partner
- 2006: Prettys, Associate
- 1997 - 2006: Taylor Vinters
- 1993 - 1995: Nottingham Law School
- 1990 - 1993: University of Reading
Coronavirus Act 2020 – what does it mean for commercial landlords and tenants?
Commercial Landlord? Business Tenant? If you are either of these, you are going to be worried about protecting your business income stream, how you are going to pay your rent, and meet your other liabilities in the coming weeks.
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.