Jonathan specialises in commercial real estate, advising many of the region’s leading developers, investors, landlords, tenants and funders. Jonathan leads the Cambridge real estate team and has developed a strong client following.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2007 - 2014: Birketts LLP, Partner (Head of Real Estate in Cambridge)
- 2006 - 2007: Prettys, Partner
- 2006: Prettys, Associate
- 1997 - 2006: Taylor Vinters
- 1993 - 1995: Nottingham Law School
- 1990 - 1993: University of Reading
Residential landlords must contribute up to £3,500 to improve energy efficiency of rented homes
In the first of a series of articles, we look at amendments to the Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) Regulations 2015, also known as the minimum energy efficiency standards (‘MEES’), which came into effect…
Howes Percival expands commercial property team to meet growing demand
Following an increase in new instructions, Howes Percival…
Howes Percival appointed to The Insolvency Service’s £16m legal panel
Howes Percival has been re-appointed to The Insolvency…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.