Jonathan specialises in commercial real estate, advising many of the region’s leading developers, investors, landlords, tenants and funders. Jonathan leads the Cambridge real estate team and has developed a strong client following.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2007 - 2014: Birketts LLP, Partner (Head of Real Estate in Cambridge)
- 2006 - 2007: Prettys, Partner
- 2006: Prettys, Associate
- 1997 - 2006: Taylor Vinters
- 1993 - 1995: Nottingham Law School
- 1990 - 1993: University of Reading
Promotion Agreement or Option Agreement- What’s in Your Best Interest?
There is a long history of Developers using Option Agreements to secure interest in parcels of land which have the potential for Planning Permission but, in recent years there has been an increase in the use of Promotion Agreements.…
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.