Jonathan specialises in commercial real estate, advising many of the region’s leading developers, investors, landlords, tenants and funders. Jonathan leads the Cambridge real estate team and has developed a strong client following.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2007 - 2014: Birketts LLP, Partner (Head of Real Estate in Cambridge)
- 2006 - 2007: Prettys, Partner
- 2006: Prettys, Associate
- 1997 - 2006: Taylor Vinters
- 1993 - 1995: Nottingham Law School
- 1990 - 1993: University of Reading
Ground Rent Abolition – A step in the right direction for the next generation?
In this article, we explore the strengths and limitations of the new The Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022 and consider whether it has brought us any closer to creating a fairer system of leasehold homeownership in England and…
Get in touch