Jonathan specialises in commercial real estate, advising many of the region’s leading developers, investors, landlords, tenants and funders. Jonathan leads the Cambridge real estate team and has developed a strong client following.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2007 - 2014: Birketts LLP, Partner (Head of Real Estate in Cambridge)
- 2006 - 2007: Prettys, Partner
- 2006: Prettys, Associate
- 1997 - 2006: Taylor Vinters
- 1993 - 1995: Nottingham Law School
- 1990 - 1993: University of Reading
SDLT is changing: The introduction of Land Transaction Tax in Wales
For the first time in almost 800 years, the Welsh Government is introducing a new tax. On 1 April 2018, Land Transaction Tax (“LTT”) replaced Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) that used to apply to land transactions involving Welsh land.…
New commercial real estate Partner for Howes Percival’s Northampton office
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has expanded…
Government Launches Consultation on Insolvency and Corporate Governance
Following on from a number of recent high profile…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.