Katherine advises on a multitude of corporate transactions ranging from sales and acquisitions to mergers and corporate reorganisations with a particular focus on investment transactions. Katherine also has considerable experience of advising clients on more commercial matters such as service agreements, loan agreements, joint ventures, supply agreements, agency and other commercial contracts. Katherine advises companies of all sizes, covering a wide spectrum of sectors and provides advice to companies on all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2013 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2008 - 2013: Hatch Brenner LLP, Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Rogers & Norton, Trainee Solicitor
- 2006 - 2008: Anglia Ruskin University, Legal Practice Course
- 2005: Graduated from the University of East Anglia