Katrina joined the planning team at Howes Percival in September 2017 having previously spent six months with the team as a trainee solicitor.
Katrina advises landowners and developers on all aspects of planning law in connection with a wide variety of residential and commercial schemes, as well as advising on planning appeals, judicial reviews and other areas of planning law and policy
- 2017 – Solicitor – Howes Percival LLP
- 2015 -2017 -Trainee Solicitor- Howes Percival
- 2013-2014 - Legal Practice Course, University of Law, York
- 2012-2013 - Department Assistant at Hansells Solicitors, Norwich
- 2012 - Graduated from the University of East Anglia (LLB)
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.