Katrina joined the planning team at Howes Percival in September 2017 having previously spent six months with the Norwich team as a trainee solicitor.
Katrina specialises in both contentious and non-contentious planning law and advises on a wide variety of residential and commercial schemes, including planning applications, highways and planning agreements, certificates of lawfulness, judicial review and enforcement matters.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate (Leicester)
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor (Norwich)
- 2013 - 2014: University of Law, York
- 2012 - 2013: Hansells Solicitors & Financial Advisers
- 2012: Graduated from the University of East Anglia
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.