Katrina joined the planning team at Howes Percival in September 2017 having previously spent six months with the team as a trainee solicitor.
Katrina advises landowners and developers on all aspects of planning law in connection with a wide variety of residential and commercial schemes, as well as advising on planning appeals, judicial reviews and other areas of planning law and policy
- 2017 – Solicitor – Howes Percival LLP
- 2015 -2017 -Trainee Solicitor- Howes Percival
- 2013-2014 - Legal Practice Course, University of Law, York
- 2012-2013 - Department Assistant at Hansells Solicitors, Norwich
- 2012 - Graduated from the University of East Anglia (LLB)
Promotion Agreement or Option Agreement- What’s in Your Best Interest?
There is a long history of Developers using Option Agreements to secure interest in parcels of land which have the potential for Planning Permission but, in recent years there has been an increase in the use of Promotion Agreements.…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central & East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for the…
Howes Percival celebrates three years in Cambridge with party for 130 clients and contacts
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.