Katrina joined the planning team at Howes Percival in September 2017 having previously spent six months with the Norwich team as a trainee solicitor.
Katrina specialises in both contentious and non-contentious planning law and advises on a wide variety of residential and commercial schemes, including planning applications, highways and planning agreements, certificates of lawfulness, judicial review and enforcement matters.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate (Leicester)
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor (Norwich)
- 2013 - 2014: University of Law, York
- 2012 - 2013: Hansells Solicitors & Financial Advisers
- 2012: Graduated from the University of East Anglia
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival’s employment law team in East Anglia…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.