Katrina joined the planning team at Howes Percival in September 2017 having previously spent six months with the Norwich team as a trainee solicitor.
Katrina specialises in both contentious and non-contentious planning law and advises on a wide variety of residential and commercial schemes, including planning applications, highways and planning agreements, certificates of lawfulness, judicial review and enforcement matters.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate (Leicester)
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor (Norwich)
- 2013 - 2014: University of Law, York
- 2012 - 2013: Hansells Solicitors & Financial Advisers
- 2012: Graduated from the University of East Anglia
Reading between the lines: implied terms in commercial leases
As the saying goes, better the devil you know. Landlords and tenants need to be aware that commercial leases contain implied terms that are not expressly written down. Leases set out the obligations on the part of both the landlord…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Howes Percival acts for Cadman Capital Group on sports shooting and country wear acquisitions
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.