Katrina joined the planning team at Howes Percival in September 2017 having previously spent six months with the Norwich team as a trainee solicitor.
Katrina specialises in both contentious and non-contentious planning law and advises on a wide variety of residential and commercial schemes, including planning applications, highways and planning agreements, certificates of lawfulness, judicial review and enforcement matters.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate (Leicester)
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor (Norwich)
- 2013 - 2014: University of Law, York
- 2012 - 2013: Hansells Solicitors & Financial Advisers
- 2012: Graduated from the University of East Anglia
New case law on rents under the Electronic Communications Code
Two recent cases have looked at the issue that is probably most relevant to landowners with electronic communications equipment on their land (and probably most relevant to the operators as well) – the rents payable under the Code.…
Norwich development team celebrates 10th anniversary and looks to next decade with new management team
Five new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced 14 senior promotions,…
Get in touch