Kerrie has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including both residential and commercial sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property. Kerrie also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018: Michael Hill Partnership, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Premier Property Lawyers, Associate Conveyancer
- 2013 - 2014: Legal Practice Course, Leicester Institute of Legal Practice
- 2012 - 2013: Browne Jacobson LLP, Administration Assistant
- 2009 - 2012: LLB Law, De Montfort University
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.