Kerrie has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including both residential and commercial sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property. Kerrie also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: Michael Hill Partnership, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Premier Property Lawyers, Associate Conveyancer
- 2013 - 2014: Legal Practice Course, Leicester Institute of Legal Practice
- 2012 - 2013: Browne Jacobson LLP, Administration Assistant
- 2009 - 2012: LLB Law, De Montfort University
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Howes Percival Hosts CBI Roundtable on Brexit
On Tuesday 20 August, representatives from local businesses…
Howes Percival Recognised in 2019 Chambers High Net Worth Guide
Howes Percival’s Private Client team has once again…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.