Kimberley is a second seat trainee in the Dispute Resolution and Litigation team at our Leicester office. Kimberley assists fee earners with commercial property and commercial litigation matters including assisting with drafting, preparing claims, facilitating alternative dispute resolution and court related matters.
Kimberley previously worked as a Paralegal in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team based in Leicester. During this time she assisted with a range of work from winding up petitions, claims against directors for antecedent transactions and debt recovery.
Prior to this, Kimberley worked at D K Rumsby & Co Limited chartered and certified accounts where she handled all of the company secretarial work for clients.
- 2021 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2020 – 2021: Nottingham Trent University, Legal Practice Course and LLM
- 2019 – 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal in Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- 2018 – 2019: D K Rumsby & Co Limited, Administrator
- 2016 – 2017: Shoosmiths Solicitors, Asset Finance Case Handler
- 2014 – 2018: University of Surrey, Law (LLB)
Get in touch