Kimberley is a first year trainee currently undertaking her first seat in the Commercial Property team based in Leicester. Kimberley assists fee earners with commercial property matters including leases, landlord and tenant documentation and the sale and purchase of commercial property.
Kimberley previously worked as a Paralegal in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team based in Leicester. During this time she assisted with a range of work from winding up petitions, claims against directors for antecedent transactions and debt recovery.
Prior to this, Kimberley worked at D K Rumsby & Co Limited chartered and certified accounts where she handled all of the company secretarial work for clients.
- 2021 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2020 – 2021: Nottingham Trent University, Legal Practice Course and LLM
- 2019 – 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal in Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
- 2018 – 2019: D K Rumsby & Co Limited, Administrator
- 2016 – 2017: Shoosmiths Solicitors, Asset Finance Case Handler
- 2014 – 2018: University of Surrey, Law (LLB)
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch