Kirsten is a second year trainee, currently in her third seat, as part of the Property Litigation team in the Cambridge office.
Kirsten commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2017. Kirsten has previously completed seats in our Commercial Property team in Cambridge, and our Estates team in Norwich.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2016 - 2017: Ellisons Solicitors, Legal Secretary
- 2015 - 2016: Ian Persaud Solicitor, Legal Secretary
- 2015 - 2017: BPP University, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2015: University of Warwick, LLB
Agriculture and Estates
Our leading Agriculture and Estates team has outstanding…
Wills and Probate
Completing a Will can be one of the most important…
Power of Attorney & Court of Protection
We understand the real worry that can be caused by…
Estate Planning and Tax
We provide a personal and comprehensive service to…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.