Lora specialises in all aspects of construction related matters. She assists with dispute resolution, procurement advice and the drafting and negotiation of building contracts, warranties, professional appointments and bonds. Lora advises a wide range of clients.
Lora also deals with commercial litigation matters for a range of individuals and businesses. She has experience dealing with various contractual disputes, acting for both claimants and defendants in the County Court and High Court, interim applications and insolvency proceedings.
Lora qualified in September 2014 after successfully completing her training contract with the firm, which included an in-house secondment to Travis Perkins plc.
- 2019 - Present Howes Percival, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2019 Howes Percival, Associate
- 2012 - 2014 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012 The College of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2007 - 2011 The University of Leicester, Law with French Law and Language LLB
Howes Percival Partner Co-Authors IQ’s ‘Health & Safety Law in Quarries’
The Institute of Quarrying (IQ) has relaunched its…
Trio of new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.