Mark has over twenty years of litigation experience particularly in directors’ disqualification matters. For the last 12 years he has specialised in the investigation of the conduct of directors of failed companies and has been involved in cases involving multimillion pound frauds.
Mark’s investigation work is carried out for The Insolvency Service, but he has also been involved in other investigations into financial irregularities for private companies.
- 2013 – present – Howes Percival LLP
- 2012 -2013 - Cobbetts LLP
- 2001 -2012 - The Insolvency Service
- 1998 -2001 - Berrys
- 1988 -1998 - Slater Heelis
- 1987 -1988 - Manchester Polytechnic
- 1987 - Graduated from Manchester University
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.