Matt is a second year trainee, currently in his third seat, as part of the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in the Northampton Office.
Prior to commencing the third seat of his training contract, Matt completed seats in the Commercial Property team in Cambridge and the Planning and Property Litigation teams in the Norwich office. Matt has previously worked as a residential property paralegal at a high street practice in Northampton. He assisted on a variety of leasehold and freehold matters including the purchase, sale and remortgage of properties.
• 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
• 2018 – 2019: High street practice, Paralegal
• 2018 – 2019: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
• 2015 – 2016: Erasmus Exchange Programme, University of Helsinki, Finland
• 2013 – 2017: Law with a Year Abroad LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield
How will the National Security and Investment Bill affect your M&A and investments?
The National Security and Investment Bill 2019-21 was first introduced to the House of Commons on 11 November 2020. Brigitta Naunton, a Director in the Corporate and Commercial team at Howes Percival looks at what this means for your…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.