Matt is a first year trainee, currently in his first seat, as part of the Commercial Property team at the Cambridge Office.
Prior to commencing his training contract, Matt previously worked as a residential property paralegal at a high street practice in Northampton. He assisted on a variety of leasehold and freehold matters including the purchase, sale and remortgage of properties.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Pericval LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017-2018: DW Solicitors, Paralegal
- 2018 – 2019: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2015 – 2016: Erasmus Exchange Programme, University of Helsinki, Finland
- 2013 – 2017: Law with a Year Abroad LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.