Matt is an Associate Solicitor in our Corporate team. Based in our Northampton office, he specialises in a wide range of corporate matters including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings. He also advises on commercial matters such as terms and conditions, supply agreements and distribution agreements.
Prior to joining the team, Matt completed his training contract at the firm, with seats in Corporate, Commercial & Banking, Commercial Property, Planning and Property Litigation.
• 2021 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
• 2019 – 2021: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
• 2018 – 2019: High street practice, Paralegal
• 2018 – 2019: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
• 2015 – 2016: Erasmus Exchange Programme, University of Helsinki, Finland
• 2013 – 2017: Law with a Year Abroad LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch