Matt is an Associate Solicitor in our Corporate team. Based in our Northampton office, he specialises in a wide range of corporate matters including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings. He also advises on commercial matters such as terms and conditions, supply agreements and distribution agreements.
Prior to joining the team, Matt completed his training contract at the firm, with seats in Corporate, Commercial & Banking, Commercial Property, Planning and Property Litigation.
• 2021 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
• 2019 – 2021: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
• 2018 – 2019: High street practice, Paralegal
• 2018 – 2019: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
• 2015 – 2016: Erasmus Exchange Programme, University of Helsinki, Finland
• 2013 – 2017: Law with a Year Abroad LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield
New day, new notice period: Government announces further changes to the residential possession procedure
Three new partners among nine senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced nine senior promotions…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.