Matt is a first year trainee, currently in his second seat, as part of the Planning and Property Litigation teams at the Norwich Office.
Prior to commencing his training contract, Matt previously worked as a residential property paralegal at a high street practice in Northampton. He assisted on a variety of leasehold and freehold matters including the purchase, sale and remortgage of properties.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Pericval LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017-2018: DW Solicitors, Paralegal
- 2018 – 2019: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2015 – 2016: Erasmus Exchange Programme, University of Helsinki, Finland
- 2013 – 2017: Law with a Year Abroad LLB (Hons), University of Sheffield
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.