Owen is a Commercial Property solicitor based in Northampton, assisting clients with a range of property related transactions. In particular, Owen deals with commercial landlord and tenant matters, purchases of freehold and leasehold premises, portfolio review and also corporate support work.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2022 - 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2020 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2019 - 2020: Ashtons Legal, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2016: Freeths LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 – 2015: Tees Law, Trainee Solicitor
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch