Paul is a partner and head of Howes Percival's Planning team and advises on all aspects of planning and compulsory purchase law. Having spent over 10 years in London working on some of the largest regeneration projects in England, he now acts primarily for private sector clients and is currently advising on schemes which will deliver in excess of 10,000 houses. Legal 500 states that Howes Percival’s planning team “compares very well with all firms outside London” and Paul is recognised as a leading individual who “is simply an extremely good planning lawyer”.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2002 - 2014: Eversheds LLP, Partner
- 1997 - 2002: Eversheds LLP, Solicitor
- 1992 - 1997: Hewitsons, Trainee Solicitor then Solicitor
- 1991 - 1992: College of Law London
- 1991: Graduated from Queen Mary College, University of London
Howes Percival advises on sale of Kelvin Power
Howes Percival has advised the shareholders of Kelvin…
Employers warned not to ask about pregnancy or children during recruitment
Howes Percival outlines questions employers should…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.