Paul is a partner and head of Howes Percival's Planning team and advises on all aspects of planning and compulsory purchase law. Having spent over 10 years in London working on some of the largest regeneration projects in England, he now acts primarily for private sector clients and is currently advising on schemes which will deliver in excess of 10,000 houses. Legal 500 states that Howes Percival’s planning team “compares very well with all firms outside London” and Paul is recognised as a leading individual who “is simply an extremely good planning lawyer”.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2002 - 2014: Eversheds LLP, Partner
- 1997 - 2002: Eversheds LLP, Solicitor
- 1992 - 1997: Hewitsons, Trainee Solicitor then Solicitor
- 1991 - 1992: College of Law London
- 1991: Graduated from Queen Mary College, University of London
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.