Rebecca is a Solicitor in the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery department in our Northampton office. Rebecca has a range of experience dealing with all aspects of both corporate and personal insolvency. Prior to specialising in insolvency, Rebecca gained a broad experience in commercial litigation.
- 2018 – Howes Percival LLP (Solicitor)
- 2013-2018 – Hewitsons LLP (Solicitor)
- 2011-2013 – Hewitsons LLP (Trainee Solicitors)
- 2009-2011 – Youth Hostel Association (Hostel Manager)
- 2008 -2009 – Legal Practice Course (Distinction) (College of Law, Bloomsbury)
- 2005-2008 – LLB (2.1) (University of Warwick)
Corporate Governance Reforms: The Government’s Response
On 26 August 2018, The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (“BEIS”) published a response to two separate consultations that both looked at issues of corporate governance and the UK corporate framework, and in particular…
Insolvency: Security for Costs Refused Because It Would Stifle an Insolvent Company’s Claim
The court will be cautious about refusing security for costs on the grounds that it would stifle a serious or genuine claim. Sarah Lee considers why the court was willing to do so in the recent decision to do in Absolute Living Developments…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.