Samantha is an experienced risk and compliance professional with over 16 years’ experience gained from not only private practice (for the last 11.5 years) but also in a local authority and with the solicitors regulator.
Originally Samantha qualified as a solicitor and was an advocate and litigator before obtaining her qualification in anti-money laundering and then moving into compliance.
- Sept 2019: Howes Percival, Risk and Compliance Manager
- Feb 2019 – September 2019: Browne Jacobson, Risk and Compliance Lawyer
- April 2018 – November 2018: Shakespeare’s, Risk Manager
- May 2008 – April 2018: Lodders, Director of Risk and Compliance, MLRO and COLP
- Oct 2006 - April 2008: Birmingham City Council, Senior Legal Adviser
- Dec 1999 – Aug 2006: The Law Society, Ethics Adviser (Money Laundering)
- Jan 1998 – Dec 1999: Nuneaton Borough Council, Senior Legal Adviser
- Jun 1991 – Dec 1997: Crown Prosecution Service, Senior Crown Prosecutor
- Sep 1988 – Apr 1991: Wilson and Berry and Shacklock’s, Articled clerk
Professional and Support Services
Our dedicated Professional and Support Services team…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.