Sarah’s practice covers the full range of planning law. She has considerable experience acting for landowners and developers in respect of large residential lead schemes across the East Midlands, drafting complex planning and highways agreements. A recent specialism is acting for Registered Providers advising on the suitability of planning agreements, a practice which compliments her work for her developer clients. She also has experience of contentious planning with successes in the courts in 2018 challenging a Neighbourhood Plan for a developer client and judicially reviewing the decision of a Devon authority for an individual property owner.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2019: Shakespeare Martineau, Associate
- 2014 Pinsent Masons, Solicitor
- 2012 – 2014 Northampton Borough Council, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010-2011: Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
- 2007 – 2010 Graduated from University of Sheffield LLB Hons Law and Criminology
Our Planning team is made up of specialist lawyers,…
The Legal 500: Howes Percival recommended for 20 different practice areas
Howes Percival has been recommended for 20 different practice areas in the 2020 edition of The Legal 500 – the authoritative guide to the UK’s leading law firms – and awarded top tier ranking in 12 different legal specialisms.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.