Sarah’s practice covers the full range of planning law. She has considerable experience acting for landowners and developers in respect of large residential lead schemes across the East Midlands, drafting complex planning and highways agreements. A recent specialism is acting for Registered Providers advising on the suitability of planning agreements, a practice which compliments her work for her developer clients. She also has experience of contentious planning with successes in the courts in 2018 challenging a Neighbourhood Plan for a developer client and judicially reviewing the decision of a Devon authority for an individual property owner.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2019: Shakespeare Martineau, Associate
- 2014 Pinsent Masons, Solicitor
- 2012 – 2014 Northampton Borough Council, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010-2011: Oxford Institute of Legal Practice
- 2007 – 2010 Graduated from University of Sheffield LLB Hons Law and Criminology
Our Planning solicitors team is made up of specialists…
Ground Rent Abolition – A step in the right direction for the next generation?
In this article, we explore the strengths and limitations of the new The Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022 and consider whether it has brought us any closer to creating a fairer system of leasehold homeownership in England and…
Get in touch