Tina is a Conveyancer in the Residential Conveyancing Team dealing with both freehold and leasehold properties including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, plot sales and new build properties. Tina has acted for both private individuals and developers, having gained experience working in different firms in the Essex and Hertfordshire areas and prior to that, Teesside, where she is originally from.
- January 2022: Howes Pervical, Conveyancer
- 2016-2021: Pellys Solicitors Ltd, Conveyancer
- 2016: Taylor Wimpey, Estate Conveyancer
- 2010-2015: Jacksons Law Firm, Conveyancing Executive
- 2000-2010 : Merritt & Company, Conveyancing Executive
Ground Rent Abolition – A step in the right direction for the next generation?
In this article, we explore the strengths and limitations of the new The Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022 and consider whether it has brought us any closer to creating a fairer system of leasehold homeownership in England and…
Get in touch