Venetia is a solicitor in the corporate and commercial team, based in our Cambridge office. She advises both private and public sector clients on a range of issues, including company acquisitions and disposals, mergers and collaborations and group re-organisations. Venetia also advises on company start-ups, corporate governance, investments, funding agreements and company secretarial issues.
- 2017 Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2017 Hewitsons LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 – 2014 Stone King LLP, Solicitor
- 2011 – 2013 Stone King LLP, Trainee
- 2008 College of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2007 Graduated from the University of Kent, Canterbury
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.