Victoria is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution & Insolvency team, based in our Cambridge office. Victoria has experience in a wide variety of commercial disputes including contractual disputes, insolvency matters, partnership disputes, consumer protection law, shareholder/director disputes, commercial agency disputes, food technology claims & trusts disputes.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2018 - 2019: Roythornes Limited, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018: Roythornes Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: City Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2014: Aberystwyth University, LLB
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.