Victoria is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution & Insolvency team, based in our Cambridge office. Victoria has experience in a wide variety of commercial disputes including contractual disputes, insolvency matters, partnership disputes, consumer protection law, shareholder/director disputes, commercial agency disputes, food technology claims & trusts disputes.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2018 - 2019: Roythornes Limited, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018: Roythornes Limited, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: City Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2014: Aberystwyth University, LLB
Rent timebomb: Warning as moratorium on forfeiture for commercial leases is about to end
As the three-month block on the repossession of commercial leases for non-payment of rent ends on 30 June 2020, Howes Percival urges dialogue between landlords and tenants to agree alternative payment plans.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.