Abigail is a second year trainee in the Property Litigation team based in Norwich. Abigail assists with a range of contentious property matters.
Abigail previously undertook a seat in the Agriculture and Estates team, assisting with a variety of matters including first registrations, the sale and purchase of agricultural property, and tenancy matters.
Abigail also undertook a seat in the Commercial Property team, assisting with landlord and tenant matters and commercial development work.
Before joining Howes Percival, Abigail previously worked as a paralegal at an Oxfordshire based firm in the Residential Conveyancing team.
- 2020 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2019 – 2020: Blake Morgan LLP, Senior Paralegal
- 2017 – 2019: Blake Morgan LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 – 2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2013 – 2014: Year Abroad, Brandeis School of Law, Kentucky USA
- 2011 – 2015: University of East Anglia, Law with American Law (LLB)
The New Telecommunications Code – 5 Key Points for Landowners
The ‘new’ telecommunications code may not be so new anymore, having been around since December 2017. But thanks to a raft of cases testing its limits and interpretation, we have a far better understanding of its impact than we did…
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch