Abigail is a trainee solicitor in the Commercial Property team based in the Cambridge office.
Abigail previously worked as a paralegal at an Oxfordshire based firm in the Residential Conveyancing team, gaining experience in the sale, purchase and remortgage of freehold and leasehold properties.
- 2020 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2019 – 2020: Blake Morgan LLP, Senior Paralegal
- 2017 – 2019: Blake Morgan LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 – 2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2013 – 2014: Year Abroad, Brandeis School of Law, Kentucky USA
- 2011 – 2015: University of East Anglia, Law with American Law (LLB)
COVID-19 Lockdown: How will this affect the Equestrian Sector?
The latest lockdown sees the UK placed under the most restrictive measures which, sadly, will affect a great proportion of the equestrian community. Here is what you need to know about the latest regulations and how it will affect…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.