Abigail assists clients with a variety of agricultural property matters, including the sale and purchase of farmland, agricultural tenancies, first registrations and deeds of easement.
- March 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2020 – 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2019 – 2020: Blake Morgan LLP, Senior Paralegal
- 2017 – 2019: Blake Morgan LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 – 2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2013 – 2014: Year Abroad, Brandeis School of Law, Kentucky USA
- 2011 – 2015: University of East Anglia, Law with American Law (LLB)
Potential Diversification Opportunities: Government Proposals to expand Permitted Development Rights
Somebody is using my trade mark…help!
Proprietary Estoppel - What farming families need to consider
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch