Abigail is a trainee solicitor in the Commercial Property team based in the Cambridge office.
Abigail previously worked as a paralegal at an Oxfordshire based firm in the Residential Conveyancing team, gaining experience in the sale, purchase and remortgage of freehold and leasehold properties.
- 2020 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2019 – 2020: Blake Morgan LLP, Senior Paralegal
- 2017 – 2019: Blake Morgan LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 – 2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2013 – 2014: Year Abroad, Brandeis School of Law, Kentucky USA
- 2011 – 2015: University of East Anglia, Law with American Law (LLB)
Top tips for operators considering changing the use of their licensed premises
As the restrictions imposed on everyday life in response to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve, licensing and planning law specialist Jamie Childs examines what operators of licensed premises should consider when contemplating…
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.