Abigail is a first year trainee currently undertaking her second seat in the Estates team based in Norwich.
Abigail previously undertook a seat in the Commercial Property team in Cambridge. During this time she assisted with a range of work from the sale and purchase of commercial properties to landlord and tenant matters.
Abigail previously worked as a paralegal at an Oxfordshire based firm in the Residential Conveyancing team, gaining experience in the sale, purchase and remortgage of freehold and leasehold properties.
- 2020 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2019 – 2020: Blake Morgan LLP, Senior Paralegal
- 2017 – 2019: Blake Morgan LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 – 2016: Legal Practice Course, BPP University
- 2013 – 2014: Year Abroad, Brandeis School of Law, Kentucky USA
- 2011 – 2015: University of East Anglia, Law with American Law (LLB)
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival’s employment law team in East Anglia…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.