We provide practical, no-nonsense solutions which are always focused on meeting your commercial objectives. We can assist you in strategically planning for development projects and help you develop strategies to secure planning permission as soon as possible and at the same time minimising the risk of successful legal challenge to planning permissions.
Our comprehensive planning services include advising on:
- Site appraisals for potential development opportunities
- Strategic advice to maximise the prospects of success
- Promotion of development in emerging Local Plans
- Project management of planning applications
- Advice on and legal audit of Environmental Impacts Assessment development and planning applications to maximise the prospect of securing planning permission and to minimise the risk of successful challenge
- Planning and other infrastructure agreements
- Planning conditions including discharge and variations
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Project management of planning appeals and advocacy at inquiries and hearings
- Defending any judicial review or other legal challenges
- Compulsory Purchase Orders including promotion, objection and compensation
- Certificates of Lawfulness
- Permitted development rights
- Assets of Community Value
- Village and Town Greens
- Listed Buildings, Conservation Areas other heritage assets
- Protected trees
We can help you with all aspects of planning law, from residential and commercial development, to retail, agricultural and renewable energy schemes and have wide experience of representing clients at planning appeals, in High Court proceedings and in planning enforcement and prosecution cases.
Our Planning solicitors act for a range of regional and national housebuilders, developers, landowners, and public sector clients.
Get in touch