We act for family businesses, management teams, financial institutions, banks, multi-national corporations and listed companies. All require the best advice, a pragmatic and commercial approach and a team big and skilled enough to complete a transaction to demanding timescales. Our willingness to take a proactive and flexible approach to negotiations sets us apart and is why the leading corporate finance advisors regularly recommend us to work with them.
We regularly advise on:
- Sales of businesses
- Purchases of businesses and shares
- De-mergers and restructures
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Joint ventures
- Shareholders Agreements
- Share options
- Partnership formations and retirements
- Business start ups
- Management teams in private equity transactions
- Share buy-ins and capital reductions
- Corporate governance issues, board room and shareholder disputes
- Private equity funds acquiring businesses or minority states
Our team will project manage your transaction, liaising with bankers and corporate finance houses and involving our in-house specialists from our tax, employment, IP and commercial property teams. We will be flexible in our approach to fees and we frequently agree fixed fee, capped fee and abort fee arrangements. If you are trading internationally, we also have access to an international network of law firms who can also provide assistance and advice on the impacts of local law.
The transactions we deal with range in size from £1 for a distressed business, to over £100 million. The dedication and enthusiasm we bring to every transaction remains the same: to complete the job within the desired timescale, and negotiate efficiently and commercially to achieve a robust outcome for every client.