Oliver is a senior corporate lawyer with extensive experience leading teams of lawyers advising on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings. He has acted for a diverse range of clients ranging from large corporates, institutional investors, owner managers, successful entrepreneurs and public bodies. Oliver has particular expertise in advising on transactions in the health and social care sector, where he is recognised as a leading lawyer nationally in the Chambers and Partners Legal Directory (2022 edition). He is head of the firm’s health sector group.
- 2020 – present: Howes Percival, Partner
- 2012 – 2019: Browne Jacobson, Partner and head of Commercial Health
- 2008 – 2012: Browne Jacobson, Partner
- 2000 – 2008: Browne Jacobson, Solicitor
- 1998 – 2000: Browne Jacobson, Trainee
Our Corporate team advises clients on significant…
Get in touch