We know it’s not easy dealing with the variety of legal issues that businesses face and we know that it’s not just about the law. You are expected to be a business person first, and a lawyer second and balancing the need to drive a business forward and add value, whilst at the same time protecting it from risks, is not straight forward.
To help make life easier for in-house lawyers, we have created a new, bespoke service for you. This will focus not just on the law, but also on helping you to develop your business acumen and advance your career.
We will provide invaluable training and resources, as well as networking opportunities for like-minded in-house lawyers, so you can share knowledge, issues and advice with professionals in other businesses.
This will include:
- On-site training for in-house lawyers, their colleagues and their business
- Bespoke seminars led by both Howes Percival and also industry leaders
- Interactive workshops
- Networking for in-house lawyers
- Focused round-table discussions
- Relevant legal and commercial updates
- Practical guidance
If you would like to find out more about our In-Howes service and the events and activities we organise, please contact us.