Satnam is an experienced property litigator, advising clients in relation to all aspects of property related disputes.
Satnam deals predominantly with landlord and tenant disputes (including dilapidations, lease renewals, repossessions, rent arrears, landlord's consent, break notices and insolvency) and also undertakes general property litigation such as trespass, boundary disputes and professional negligence. Satnam regularly presents seminars to clients and contacts.
Based in the Leicester office, Satnam is recognised as a leading property litigator in the East Midlands. She acts for a range of high profile clients including national retailers and other household names. She has gained a formidable reputation for her no-nonsense, commercial approach.
- May 2013 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- May 2007 - April 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- September 2002 - April 2007: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- September 2000 - September 2002: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- September 1999 - July 2000: Nottingham Law School
- September 1996 - July 1999: Aston University
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team advises…
Property Dispute Resolution
Our award-winning Dispute Resolution team operates…
Contentious Trust & Probate
We understand that disputes regarding Wills and Trusts…
Our dedicated Fraud Recovery team understands the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.