Satnam is an experienced property litigator, advising clients in relation to all aspects of property related disputes.
Satnam deals predominantly with landlord and tenant disputes (including dilapidations, lease renewals, repossessions, rent arrears, landlord's consent, break notices and insolvency) and also undertakes general property litigation such as trespass, boundary disputes and professional negligence. Satnam regularly presents seminars to clients and contacts.
Based in the Leicester office, Satnam is recognised as a leading property litigator in the East Midlands. She acts for a range of high profile clients including national retailers and other household names. She has gained a formidable reputation for her no-nonsense, commercial approach.
- May 2013 to date – Partner, Howes Percival
- May 2007 April 2013 – Associate, Howes Percival
- September 2002 to April 2007 – Solicitor, Howes Percival
- September 2000 to September 2002 – Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival
- September 1999 to July 2000 – Nottingham Law School
- September 1996 to July 1999 – Aston University
- 1980-1984 -- Universities of Birmingham and Limoges
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team advises…
Property Dispute Resolution
Our award-winning Dispute Resolution team operates…
Contentious Trust & Probate
We understand that disputes regarding Wills and Trusts…
Our dedicated Fraud Recovery team understands the…
New Business Survey: What's Keeping You Awake at Night?
We invite you to take part in our most recent business…
New Instagram Account for Equestrian Legal Insights Launched
A paralegal from Howes Percival’s Commercial Property…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.