The world is becoming a much more competitive and accessible market, creating a need for more tailored solutions. Our legal experts will work as part of your team to deliver those solutions globally.
Our international experience comprises providing local and global clients with a full range of legal services. We act for foreign-owned companies with UK interests, those looking to start up a business in the UK, or to develop in the UK through acquisition, collaboration or joint ventures and UK companies with overseas operations, subsidiaries and property interests.
Some of our clients include businesses in logistics, construction, media, automotive, manufacturing, leisure, technology, transportation, packaging, food, fashion and tourism.
We are members of the International Law Society and we work with the software industry’s global piracy organisation, the Business Software Alliance (BSA). Our international relationships mean we can work closely with legal providers in other jurisdictions to ensure that our clients with international interests receive the best possible advice.
We advise international businesses on all aspects of UK law including:
- Intellectual property and IT
- Corporate and commercial law
- Regulation, including compliance with UK legislation
- Employment, including employment disputes, contractual issues (including jurisdiction issues and expatriate contracts), removal of directors of multi-national businesses, cross-border TUPE transfers and disciplinary and grievance issues
- Dispute Resolution, including international cross-border disputes, disputes in other jurisdictions for UK based clients or disputes for overseas clients being brought in the UK
- Insolvency & corporate recovery
- Commercial property, planning & construction
Whether it is an international reorganisation, acquisition, disposal or merger, brand protection, financing issue, cross-border dispute or private client matter, we have the skills and experience to provide expert advice and excellent client service.
Get in touch