We provide advice on the full range of employment matters including:
- Contracts of Employment and Handbooks
- Absence and Performance Management
- Discipline and Conduct
- Disputes in the High Court and Employment Tribunal claims
- Restrictive Covenants
- Restructuring and Redundancy
- Collective Agreements and Industrial Relations
- Termination of Employment and Settlement Agreements
- Data Protection
- Equality and Diversity
- Pensions and Benefits
- Discriminatory dismissal
We also specialise in providing both internal and external bespoke training sessions for managers and staff in the above areas. Click here to find out more.
You need your advisers to be able to understand your business sector. That is why our lawyers immerse themselves in specific industry sectors, making sure that they understand your business and the commercial restraints in which you have to operate as a business.
We advise clients across a wide range of sectors, including: manufacturing, retail, construction, IT, automotive, media, leisure, facilities management and professional services. Our clients range from multi-national PLCs to SMEs, partnerships, charities, schools, colleges, and universities.