Alex advises on all types of tribunal dispute, with particular emphasis on those matters that are complex or multi-jurisdictional. Alex has a particular interest in restrictive covenant enforcement issues and defending claims of high value.
Alex also advises on outsourcing issues and TUPE, redundancies and restructuring.
Alex is very pragmatic, commercial and solution-focused in the advice he provides.
Alex advises on all areas of employment law. His specialisms include:
- Defending complex multi-claim and discrimination disputes;
- Restrictive covenant enforcement and protection of confidential information;
- Advising on restructuring and redundancies;
- Managing and negotiating senior executive exits and
- Data Protection, including advising clients as they prepare for the introduction of the GDPR in May 2018.
He regularly conducts his own tribunal cases, including undertaking his own advocacy at full hearings. Alex is results-driven in his approach and clients praise his commercial, responsive and pragmatic style.
Alex regularly delivers training and seminars for clients or business contacts.
Alex is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2014 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2008 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate Solicitor
- 1996 - 2008: Rich and Carr Solicitors
Furloughed Employees Should Receive Full Redundancy Payments And Notice Pay
The Government have introduced the Coronavirus, Calculation of a Week’s pay Regulations 2020 effective from the 31st July 2020. It ensures furloughed employees receive statutory redundancy pay and statutory notice pay based on their…
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.