General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Alex advises on all types of tribunal dispute, with particular emphasis on those matters that are complex or multi-jurisdictional. Alex has a particular interest in restrictive covenant enforcement issues and defending claims of high value.
Alex also advises on outsourcing issues and TUPE, redundancies and restructuring.
Alex is very pragmatic, commercial and solution-focused in the advice he provides.
Alex advises on all areas of employment law. His specialisms include:
- Defending complex multi-claim and discrimination disputes;
- Restrictive covenant enforcement and protection of confidential information;
- Advising on restructuring and redundancies;
- Managing and negotiating senior executive exits and
- Data Protection, including advising clients as they prepare for the introduction of the GDPR in May 2018.
He regularly conducts his own tribunal cases, including undertaking his own advocacy at full hearings. Alex is results-driven in his approach and clients praise his commercial, responsive and pragmatic style.
Alex regularly delivers training and seminars for clients or business contacts.
Alex is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2014 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2008 - 2014: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate Solicitor
- 1996 - 2008: Rich and Carr Solicitors
Government Announcements & Consultations: Changes to Working Time Regulations, TUPE Consultations and Non-Compete Clauses
The Government has announced several employment law changes, to be brought in as part of a series of regulatory reforms intended to boost economic growth and cut costs for businesses across the UK. These are set out in the ‘Smarter…
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch