Whatever stage your dispute is at, we have the experience and commercial approach that you need to resolve it effectively and give you peace of mind. Our team consists of dynamic strategic lawyers who deliver innovative and commercial solutions to meet your needs. Our experience includes:
- Breach of contract claims (including breach of warranty)
- Shareholder actions
- Director’s duties
- Partnership disputes
- Disputes relating to commercial agents, dealerships and distribution agreements
- Corporate/director fraud
- Regulatory obligations and health and safety compliance
- Professional negligence
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Advising on areas of risk and business recovery
We specialise in disputes that requite urgent court action such as injunctions, freezing orders and search and seizure orders.
Government Litigation and Panel Appointments:
We act on a variety of disputes for two Government departments, including very high profile litigation cases, and have instigated landmark decisions in both the High Court and Court of Appeal. We are appointed to the Crown Commercial Services General Legal Services Panel for Central Government as a Tier 1 Provider.
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
Court proceedings are not always the most appropriate course of action. We are committed to resolving disputes in the most cost effective way and we will explore the possibility of conclusion through discussion, mediation, adjudication or arbitration. Our trained mediators are on hand to will help guide you through the process.
We are on hand to advise our clients on cases that cannot be resolved without court proceedings. We have an excellent success rate for clients when a case does go to court and we will assist you all the way by:
- advising you on merits at the outset
- drafting and issuing your claim or preparing your defence
- providing detailed costs estimates
- taking steps to comply with any orders made by the court
- advising you on barrister selection to ensure we instruct the right barrister for you
- appointing an expert on your behalf if an expert is necessary
- liaising with the court, expert, barrister and opponent as appropriate
- managing out of court settlement discussions
Our advice is practical, commercial, innovative, cost effective and cost sensitive and we will talk you through your funding options to help you with the cost of litigation. To fast-track our response, we operate a client extranet for the confidential sharing of documents over the internet.