Insolvency and Corporate Recovery Fraud Recovery
Gordon has over 20 years experience of handling contentious disputes. He has the technical expertise to handle complicated and high value commercial claims through to trial, but combines this with a flexible approach to look for practical and cost effective solutions.
After several years working in Manchester, Gordon was head of a litigation team in Norfolk before joining our commercial litigation team in Norwich. Gordon likes to develop strong business relationships with clients, to help them through the litigation process and identify ways to avoid litigation in the future.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2016 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2015 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: Minster Law, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2012: Hayes + Storr, Partner
- 2005 - 2007: Hayes + Storr, Solicitor
- 2003 - 2005: Halliwells LLP, Solicitor
- 1999 - 2003: Elliotts, Solicitor
- 1997 - 1999: Roebucks, Solicitor
"Gordon Simpson quickly grasped the fundamental points of our claim and advised us on the best way forward to recover the majority of the monies owed. With the guidance of Howes Percival we were able to recover the majority of the monies owed."
Testamentary capacity considerations in the light of Covid 19
Making a Will is a sensible approach to organising your affairs and something that almost everyone should do. As clients get older the destination of their assets when they are no longer here to enjoy them will often become a more…
Howes Percival appoints senior commercial and technology specialist
Howes Percival has appointed specialist commercial…
Hat-trick for Howes Percival at Legal Excellence Awards
Howes Percival enjoyed a fantastic evening at the…
Get in touch