Gordon has over 15 years experience of handling contentious disputes. He has the technical expertise to handle complicated and high value commercial claims through to trial, but combines this with a flexible approach to look for practical and cost effective solutions.
After several years working in Manchester, Gordon was head of a litigation team in Norfolk before joining our commercial litigation team in Norwich. Gordon likes to develop strong business relationships with clients, to help them through the litigation process and identify ways to avoid litigation in the future.
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2015 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: Minster Law, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2012: Hayes + Storr, Partner
- 2005 - 2007: Hayes + Storr, Solicitor
- 2003 - 2005: Halliwells LLP, Solicitor
- 1999 - 2003: Elliotts, Solicitor
- 1997 - 1999: Roebucks, Solicitor
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.