Insolvency and Corporate Recovery Fraud Recovery
Gordon has over 20 years experience of handling contentious disputes. He has the technical expertise to handle complicated and high value commercial claims through to trial, but combines this with a flexible approach to look for practical and cost effective solutions.
After several years working in Manchester, Gordon was head of a litigation team in Norfolk before joining our commercial litigation team in Norwich. Gordon likes to develop strong business relationships with clients, to help them through the litigation process and identify ways to avoid litigation in the future.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2016 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2015 - 2016: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: Minster Law, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2012: Hayes + Storr, Partner
- 2005 - 2007: Hayes + Storr, Solicitor
- 2003 - 2005: Halliwells LLP, Solicitor
- 1999 - 2003: Elliotts, Solicitor
- 1997 - 1999: Roebucks, Solicitor
"Gordon Simpson quickly grasped the fundamental points of our claim and advised us on the best way forward to recover the majority of the monies owed. With the guidance of Howes Percival we were able to recover the majority of the monies owed."
Health and Safety Guidance, Codes of Practice, Approved Codes of Practice and Standards – what are they and how does the law treat them?
Guidance, Codes of Practice, Approved Codes of Practice and Standards – whilst these are all terms those with health and safety roles and responsibilities may be familiar with, what is the real difference between them in the eyes…
POBs, BDMs and going MRO – our 5 minute guide to deciphering the Pubs Code
Introduced in 2016, the Pubs Code was intended to redress the balance between large brewing companies and their pub tenants, but what does it cover, when does it apply and what’s changed since it was brought into force? So, what…
Get in touch