Gary is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Litigation department in Leicester, where he deals with a wide range of commercial matters. His experience includes dealing with contractual disputes in the County Court and High Court, interim applications, urgent injunctions and contentious insolvency matters.
Gary has a particular interest in restrictive covenant matters, particularly in an employment setting, and can advise on enforcing contracts against employees in breach, or defending ex-employees facing claims. Gary has successfully assisted both applicants and respondents in High Court injunction applications.
Gary joined Howes Percival in 2019, having qualified as a solicitor in 2015.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2019 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2018 - 2019: Pertemps Network Group, In-House Solicitor
- 2015 - 2018: Spearing Waite LLP, Solicitor (Commercial Litigation)
- 2013 - 2015: Spearing Waite LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course, The University of Law, Bristol
- 2008 - 2011: LLB, University of Leicester
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team advises…
Employment and HR Law
Our employment lawyers are experts in providing tailored,…
Employment and HR for Individuals
Our employment lawyers are experts in providing employment…
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
Our extensive Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team…
What do the latest changes to permitted development rights mean for owners and operators of licensed premises?
Towards the end of 2021 the Government announced that it was making certain temporary permitted development rights introduced in response to the COVID-19 pandemic permanent. Planning and licensing law expert, Jamie Childs, examines…
Get in touch