Insolvency and Corporate Recovery Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts
Michael specialises in commercial disputes with a particular emphasis on company/shareholder disputes, partnership advice, restraint of trade disputes, technology based disputes, professional negligence claims, contract disputes, agency disputes, contentious trusts & probate and insolvency. His clients include BDO, Mazars, RSM, Bens Cookies, many in the automotive industry and Cambridge tech companies.
Michael is a Fellow of the Association for British Recovery Professionals (R3) and full Member of the Association of Contentious Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). He has extensive experience of litigating in the higher courts and is ranked Tier One in legal directories being described as “commercially minded, astute” and “a leading individual in litigation and insolvency”. Michael is appointed as Special Administrator by the High Court upon several estates. He is also a Solicitor-Advocate and is dual qualified as a barrister.
2017 - Present: Howes Percival
- 2005 - 2017: Weightmans
- 1997 - 2005: Hegarty LLP
- 1996 - 1997: Squire Patton Boggs (legacy firm Hammond Suddards)
Appointments & Awards:
- Dual qualified solicitor / barrister (Lincolns Inn)
- Fellow of R3
- Appointed Deputy District Judge 2013
- Chancery ticketed 2014
- Admitted to panel of Chancery/ICC deputies at Central London (sitting at the RCJ) 2016
- Appointed Recorder 2020
- Appointed Chancery Recorder 2021 (SE Circuit, Central London, sitting at the RCJ)
- Cambridgeshire Law Society ‘Senior Lawyer of the Year’ 2022
- Ranked as a leading individual for Insolvency and Commercial Litigation in Legal 500.
"Michael Green is an excellent, assured and experienced litigator with a thoroughly commercial approach and very sound instincts and advice."
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team advises…
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
Our extensive Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team…
Our dedicated Fraud Recovery team understands the…
Contentious Trusts and Probate
We understand that disputes regarding wills and trusts…
Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts
We understand the importance of preparing for the…
Get in touch