We are experienced in advising on IT and digital commerce for a wide range of organisations. No matter how large or complex the project is, we provide prompt, practical advice to guide you through the full range of legal issues, including:
- Drafting standard terms for developing, licensing and supporting software
- Procuring, installing and maintaining hardware
- Turnkey solutions and consultancy services
- High-value supply agreements
- Forming and enforcing online contracts
- Website hosting and development
- Online privacy and data protection issues
When issues are disputed, our intellectual property specialists will help using their extensive knowledge of settling domain name, breach of contract, infringement and negligence claims. Our experience of settling disputes feeds into our expertise in drafting contracts. Understanding what can go wrong within IT and digital commerce services is vital to drafting effective contracts which avoid those issues arising in the first place.
Get in touch
"Howes Percival LLP’s clients include ATM Automation, Getronics Services UK, the University of Leicester and Retail Assist, for which it continues to provide legal assistance on IT agreements, transactions and software licensing issues. Matthew Talbot comes highly recommended."