IT and Digital Commerce General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
With over 13 years’ experience in Intellectual Property, Jenna’s practice encompasses both commercial and contentious Intellectual Property and IT matters. Whilst Jenna advises clients on all aspects of Intellectual Property law, she has a particular interest in the enforcement of rights in software, drafting and negotiating commercial Intellectual Property and IT agreements, trade mark portfolio management, and in supporting the firm’s Corporate teams with transactional matters.
Jenna is also a member of the firm’s Data Protection Team, advising clients in relation to GDPR compliance and other data protection matters.
Jenna joined Howes Percival’s Intellectual Property team in October 2008, having worked (and qualified) in-house at ITV Plc which equipped her with a sound understanding of commercial clients. Jenna acts for clients in a variety of sectors, including food and drink, fashion, media and creative, IT and education.
Jenna is recognised in the Legal 500 for her experience in Intellectual Property, IT and Telecoms, and Media and Entertainment.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2012 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2008 - 2012: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2007 - 2008: ITV Plc, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 - 2007: ITV Studios Global Entertainment Limited, Rights Executive
- 2003 - 2004: Legal Practice Course, The University of Law
- 2002 - 2003: Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of Law
- 1999 - 2002: Bucks New University
What do the latest changes to permitted development rights mean for owners and operators of licensed premises?
Towards the end of 2021 the Government announced that it was making certain temporary permitted development rights introduced in response to the COVID-19 pandemic permanent. Planning and licensing law expert, Jamie Childs, examines…
Get in touch