With over 13 years’ experience in Intellectual Property, Jenna’s practice encompasses both commercial and contentious Intellectual Property and IT matters. Whilst Jenna advises clients on all aspects of Intellectual Property law, she has a particular interest in the enforcement of rights in software, drafting and negotiating commercial Intellectual Property and IT agreements, trade mark portfolio management, and in supporting the firm’s Corporate teams with transactional matters.
Jenna is also a member of the firm’s Data Protection Team, advising clients in relation to GDPR compliance and other data protection matters.
Jenna joined Howes Percival’s Intellectual Property team in October 2008, having worked (and qualified) in-house at ITV Plc which equipped her with a sound understanding of commercial clients. Jenna acts for clients in a variety of sectors, including food and drink, fashion, media and creative, IT and education.
Jenna is recognised in the Legal 500 for her experience in Intellectual Property, IT and Telecoms, and Media and Entertainment.
- 2012 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2008 - 2012: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2008: ITV Plc, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 - 2007: ITV Studios Global Entertainment Limited, Rights Executive
- 2003 - 2004: Legal Practice Course, The University of Law
- 2002 - 2003: Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of Law
- 1999 - 2002: Bucks New University
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.