With over 13 years’ experience in Intellectual Property, Jenna’s practice encompasses both commercial and contentious Intellectual Property and IT matters. Whilst Jenna advises clients on all aspects of Intellectual Property law, she has a particular interest in the enforcement of rights in software, drafting and negotiating commercial Intellectual Property and IT agreements, trade mark portfolio management, and in supporting the firm’s Corporate teams with transactional matters.
Jenna is also a member of the firm’s Data Protection Team, advising clients in relation to GDPR compliance and other data protection matters.
Jenna joined Howes Percival’s Intellectual Property team in October 2008, having worked (and qualified) in-house at ITV Plc which equipped her with a sound understanding of commercial clients. Jenna acts for clients in a variety of sectors, including food and drink, fashion, media and creative, IT and education.
Jenna is recognised in the Legal 500 for her experience in Intellectual Property, IT and Telecoms, and Media and Entertainment.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2012 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2008 - 2012: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2007 - 2008: ITV Plc, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 - 2007: ITV Studios Global Entertainment Limited, Rights Executive
- 2003 - 2004: Legal Practice Course, The University of Law
- 2002 - 2003: Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of Law
- 1999 - 2002: Bucks New University
US Court sees one of the first major trade mark lawsuits related to the COVID-19 pandemic
Over the Easter weekend, respirator manufacturer ‘3M’ filed a claim against New Jersey based Company ‘Performance Supply LLC’ (“PSL”) for allegedly violating federal trademark law through the resale of 3M’s N95 respirator masks at…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.