With over 13 years’ experience in Intellectual Property, Jenna advises clients in relation to both commercial and contentious Intellectual Property and IT matters. She has a particular interest in the enforcement of rights in software, trade mark portfolio management, drafting and negotiating IT contracts, and in supporting the firm’s Corporate teams with transactional matters.
Jenna is also a member of the firm’s Data Protection Team, advising clients as they prepare for the introduction of the GDPR in May 2018.
Jenna joined Howes Percival’s Intellectual Property team in October 2008, having worked (and qualified) in-house at ITV Plc. Her in-house background has equipped Jenna with a sound understanding of commercial clients. Jenna acts for clients in a variety of sectors, including food and drink, fashion, media and creative, IT and education.
- 2012 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2008 - 2012: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2007 - 2008: ITV Plc, Trainee Solicitor
- 2004 - 2007: ITV Studios Global Entertainment Limited, Rights Executive
- 2003 - 2004: Legal Practice Course, The University of Law
- 2002 - 2003: Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of Law
- 1999 - 2002: Bucks New University
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.