Miles is a solicitor in the Corporate & Commercial team at Howes Percival. He advises on a range of Corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), Commercial Contracts (including terms & conditions, supply agreements, distribution and franchising) and financing documents
Miles joined the Corporate & Commercial team in September 2017, having previously spent 6 months with the team as a trainee. Prior to joining the team Miles also completed two in-house secondments and spent time working for a local authority Legal team, giving him considerable experience in Commercial, Intellectual Property and Public law issues.
- 2017 - Present, Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2017 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2015: Blaby District Council, Information Management Officer
- 2013 – 2014: University of Sheffield, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013: University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 – 2011: University of Sheffield, BA Politics and Philosophy
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.