Miles is an Associate in the Corporate & Commercial team at Howes Percival. He advises on a range of Corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), Commercial Contracts (including terms & conditions, supply agreements, distribution and franchising) and financing documents.
Miles joined the Corporate & Commercial team in September 2017, having previously spent 6 months with the team as a trainee. Prior to joining the team Miles also completed two in-house secondments and spent time working for a local authority Legal team, giving him considerable experience in Commercial, Intellectual Property and Public law issues.
- 2017 - Present, Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 – 2017 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2015: Blaby District Council, Information Management Officer
- 2013 – 2014: University of Sheffield, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013: University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 – 2011: University of Sheffield, BA Politics and Philosophy
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Howes Percival becomes first Cornerstone Employer for Norwich Careers Hub
Howes Percival has partnered with The Careers & Enterprise…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.