Miles is a Director in the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team at Howes Percival. He advises businesses on a range of commercial contracts (including terms & conditions, supply, distribution, manufacturing and franchising agreements) as well as advising on corporate transactions (including acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations and joint ventures).
Miles has a particular interest in the food and drink sector, advising businesses on manufacturing, purchasing, marketing and distribution agreements for a range of household names and he also has expertise in e-commerce; including advising a specialist cyber-security firm on the roll out of its Software as a Service platform; and advising on the legal terms for e-commerce marketplaces.
Prior to joining the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team Miles completed two in-house secondments with major multinationals and also spent time working for a local authority Legal team, giving him considerable first-hand experience in Commercial, Intellectual Property and Public law issues.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2020 - 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 – 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2015: Blaby District Council, Information Management Officer
- 2013 – 2014: University of Sheffield, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013: University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 – 2011: University of Sheffield, BA Politics and Philosophy
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and the Department for Environment, Food and…
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch