Miles is an Associate in the Corporate & Commercial team at Howes Percival. He advises on a range of Corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), Commercial Contracts (including terms & conditions, supply agreements, distribution and franchising) and financing documents.
Miles joined the Corporate & Commercial team in September 2017, having previously spent 6 months with the team as a trainee. Prior to joining the team Miles also completed two in-house secondments and spent time working for a local authority Legal team, giving him considerable experience in Commercial, Intellectual Property and Public law issues.
- 2017 - Present, Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 – 2017 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2015: Blaby District Council, Information Management Officer
- 2013 – 2014: University of Sheffield, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013: University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 – 2011: University of Sheffield, BA Politics and Philosophy
How tech’y is your business? Legal considerations of online retail.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has quickly become a necessary part of our everyday lives. Businesses are pushed to adapt to these modern trends. The majority of businesses have domain names and an ever-increasing proportion…
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.