Miles is a Senior Associate in the Corporate & Commercial team at Howes Percival. He advises on a range of corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), commercial contracts (including terms & conditions, supply agreements, distribution and franchising) and financing documents.
Miles has a particular interest in the food and beverage sector, having advised on deals including the sale of illy Coffee’s UK business and various acquisitions in the drinks sector by Highweald Beverages. Miles also advises manufacturers, distributors and retailers in the sector on issues including corporate restructuring, e-commerce, manufacturing terms and franchising.
Prior to joining the team Miles completed two in-house secondments with major multinationals and spent time working for a local authority Legal team, giving him considerable first-hand experience in Commercial, Intellectual Property and Public law issues.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 – 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2015: Blaby District Council, Information Management Officer
- 2013 – 2014: University of Sheffield, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013: University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 – 2011: University of Sheffield, BA Politics and Philosophy
How will the National Security and Investment Bill affect your M&A and investments?
The National Security and Investment Bill 2019-21 was first introduced to the House of Commons on 11 November 2020. Brigitta Naunton, a Director in the Corporate and Commercial team at Howes Percival looks at what this means for your…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.