Miles is a solicitor in the Corporate & Commercial team at Howes Percival. He advises on a range of Corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), Commercial Contracts (including terms & conditions, supply agreements, distribution and franchising) and financing documents
Miles joined the Corporate & Commercial team in September 2017, having previously spent 6 months with the team as a trainee. Prior to joining the team Miles also completed two in-house secondments and spent time working for a local authority Legal team, giving him considerable experience in Commercial, Intellectual Property and Public law issues.
- 2017 - Present, Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 – 2017 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2015: Blaby District Council, Information Management Officer
- 2013 – 2014: University of Sheffield, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013: University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 – 2011: University of Sheffield, BA Politics and Philosophy
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central & East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for the…
Howes Percival celebrates three years in Cambridge with party for 130 clients and contacts
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.