Miles is an Associate in the Corporate & Commercial team at Howes Percival. He advises on a range of Corporate transactions (including business sales, acquisitions and restructurings), Commercial Contracts (including terms & conditions, supply agreements, distribution and franchising) and financing documents.
Miles joined the Corporate & Commercial team in September 2017, having previously spent 6 months with the team as a trainee. Prior to joining the team Miles also completed two in-house secondments and spent time working for a local authority Legal team, giving him considerable experience in Commercial, Intellectual Property and Public law issues.
- 2017 - Present, Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 – 2017 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2015: Blaby District Council, Information Management Officer
- 2013 – 2014: University of Sheffield, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2013: University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 – 2011: University of Sheffield, BA Politics and Philosophy
Government announces temporary changes to Enterprise Management Incentive share schemes
HMRC have announced legislative measures designed to help individuals participating in an enterprise management incentive (EMI) share option scheme who might have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic maintain the tax advantages…
Six new trainee solicitors join Howes Percival
Howes Percival has welcomed six new trainee solicitors.…
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.