Rob is a specialist regulatory lawyer who advises companies and individuals on a wide range of regulatory issues. He has extensive experience of representing clients under investigation by enforcing authorities including the HSE, CQC, Environment Agency, Police and Fire Authorities. He also appears regularly before the Coroners court in relation to fatal accidents.
A former prosecutor with the Serious Fraud Office, he not only has an in depth understanding of the approach of regulators, but has managed large complex cases and undertaken numerous internal investigations into fraud, corruption and whistleblowing allegations.
Rob has lectured frequently on issues such as health and safety, director’s duties, crisis management and corporate compliance. In 2011 he was invited to speak at Washington University on the impact of the UK Bribery Act as part of an international panel of anti-corruption experts.
- 2021 - Present: Howes Percival LLP - Partner
- 2019 - 2021 – Howes Percival LLP – Director
- 2014 – 2019 Walker Morris LLP – Director
- 2011 – 2014 Greenwoods Solicitors LLP – Associate Director
- 2008 – 2011 Greenwoods Solicitors LLP – Senior Associate
- 2003 – 2008 Serious Fraud Office – G7 Investigative Lawyer
- 2002 – 2003 Magrath & Co, Mayfair – Solicitor
- 2000 – 2002 Roger Terrell & Co – Solicitor
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Our Dispute Resolution and Litigation team advises…
Our dedicated Fraud Recovery team understands the…
Health and Safety
Our acclaimed Health and Safety team has an excellent…
In Howes: A Service for In-House Lawyers
We have years of experience of working closely with…
International Business and Trading Overseas
Our International team helps clients succeed in their…
Regulation and Compliance
With the problem of ever more rules and laws controlling,…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.