Tom is a Director in our Milton Keynes office and is a corporate, automotive retail M&A and venture capital specialist. He has experience of advising all types of businesses, from owner-managed through to large, listed multinational groups having spent more than 5 years at international law firm, Dentons. He has considerable experience in complex domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, with notable expertise in buying and selling motor dealerships, regularly acting for several of the UK’s largest automotive retail groups in the top 100. His practice spans a wide range of corporate transactions, including; acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions, joint ventures, group reorganisations, restructurings and corporate governance matters.
Tom’s venture capital work has seen him act for founders, start-ups, scale-ups and venture funds both in the UK and internationally across a myriad of sectors and at all stages of an emerging growth company's development life cycle.
His experience includes:
- Advising a NYSE-listed international Fortune 500 automotive retail group on its on-going program of UK acquisitions and disposals.
- Acting for several of the UK’s largest automotive retail groups on the acquisition and disposal of multiple dealerships across the UK.
- Advising a global public opinion and data company on the acquisition of a leading analytics, targeting and personalization software solutions company.
- Acting for a WealthTech software company specializing in structured data-driven global asset analysis on an inward multimillion-dollar investment from a leading Canadian investment pension fund through a mixture of secured debt and equity.
- Acting for a fast-growing, award-winning rec-tech client on multiple rounds of multimillion-pound investment from inception through a mixture of UK-based venture capital funds.
Our Corporate team advises clients on significant…
Get in touch